Saturday, July 31, 2010

Villians: people Olivia finds common ground with

 Friday afternoon, I was getting Adella some food ready by warming up her milk.  To do this I microwave a cup of water and place the bag of milk into it.  As I did this, the cold milk in the overly heated water exploded all over my right eye.  It took a moment, but the burn eventually began to sting. 
This was soon after I had gotten the water on my face.
After the burn began to hurt, I had to have something cold on my face constantly.  Because Zane and I have been watching Avatar: The Last Airbender cartoon I felt quite like the villain Zuko who has a burn scar across his left eye.  Luckily, it was not a bad enough burn to leave a scar.  I only had some slight swelling the went down after I left a cold rag on my face all day. 
This is at bed time that night.  See... something like Zuko... 
Currently, I look like I have a black eye, but that is just fine with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment