Thursday, July 19, 2012

Portraits: Beautiful Family Photos

We decided it was time to snap cute photos of our family for the ol' scrapbook (and walls).  So, we called up my best friend Mavanie Stanley, who just graduated in photography, to do our photos!  She did awesome!  I'm not gonna lie: when we got to the location, it was windy and hot, and I thought "This place looks dead."  But Mavanie's got magic in her button pushin' finger!  Check out our cute photos!

This is our favorite family photo!  It's so hard to get "the" perfect one with babies, but I LOVE Zack's little tongue hanging out.

These photos are cute, but the wind was a blowin'.

My handsome men!

There were so MANY adorable ones of Delli, these ones are only two!  She sure posed well.


Daddy and Delli. Golly they love each other!

I sure love Delli too - too bad I have to squeeze the hug out of her!  LOL!

This wasn't the best photo of us, but look at how awesome it looks!  The wind was definitely a factor in this one.

Our baby angels.

Us!
See!  Told ya Mav had a magical finger.  This was only a handful, and not all of the ones that are going up on our walls.  Can't wait to get prints!

1 comment:

  1. You have such a cute family!! And yes, Mav does have a magical finger.

    ReplyDelete